TIMEP has an immediate opening for a freelance graphic design contractor who can commit 10-15 hours per month. We are looking for an experienced designer who is creative, talented, and excited about TIMEP’s mission and programming!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in all phases of graphic creation process, from brainstorming to execution and delivery;
- Mock-up and design TIMEP products, including infographics, fact sheets, and reports;
- Mock-up and design promotional materials for TIMEP projects, outputs, and initiatives, optimized for Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and the TIMEP website;
- Mock-up and design original graphics to use on TIMEP products and collateral
- Help develop unique and new concepts to reach and engage our target audiences;
- Work within deadlines of 3 to 6 business days;
- Prior experience providing graphic design services for non-profit organizations strongly preferred
- Familiarity with designing for a variety of communication platforms (i.e. social media, email campaigns, etc.) and how to optimize designs to succeed on each
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant graphic design tools and software
- Attention to detail and concern for accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to embrace constructive feedback and change direction when needed
- Dependable and able to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with video and motion graphics production software preferred
- Can commit to 10-15 hours per month
- Ability to work remotely with access to reliable internet
- Ideal candidate will have availability during TIMEP’s business hours between 9:00 AM EST and 5:30PM EST Monday – Friday
Please submit a resume, a brief statement of your interest in the position, and samples of your work (or link to your portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Design Contractor” in the subject line.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.